I need help. I need help with shoes. With stylish shoes. Inspiration and recommendations. But you know, there is a bit of a caveat - they have to be walkable. I need MORE stylish shoes that are walkable.
Here are my mainstays right now:
1. All black Chucks. I bought these in NYC after a crazy rainstorm. You know how I love to walk in NYC? Well, I walked after that storm and I walked into far too many puddles. It's an amazing city but I have to tell you that dodging anything liquid is a good thing. 10 million people plus pets = a lot of suspect liquid matter on the ground. I had to throw out the old shoes - they were beyond saving.
2. Red Fluevogs. I bought these a few years ago. Love the red. Love the quality construction.
3. Green and blue Fluevogs. Also from a couple of years ago.
4. These are Sanita shoes - Danish clog manufacturer. Bought them last summer to go with a maxi dress. Cute but you know - not as comfortable as you might think. I was in a hurry...we've all done that, right? I am hanging onto them hoping that they'll suddenly become as comfortable as they are stylish.
5. My fave shoes for walking around in right now. Made by Groundhog. I love the wooden button. Super comfortable.
6. My El Naturalista boots! Aren't those ribbons fun? I wore them at ALT Design Summit. I had some clogs from them too - green. They last forever.
So this is what I have (well, not ALL my shoes but a representative sample, let's say). So where do I go next? Any ideas on comfy flats? I walk at least an hour a day and need something that's comfortable and will last and is stylish.
What do you think?